Reduce Your Risk of a Cyber Attack With a Full Vulnerability Assessment or a CAVA™
SecureLinQ offers full vulnerability assessments and our exclusive Cybersecurity Abbreviated Vulnerability Assessment (CAVA™). The full vulnerability assessment is our most thorough assessment and includes a full report of all vulnerabilities discovered and how to mitigate each of them. The CAVA™ is an abbreviated version of our full assessment designed to make it affordable to proactively protect your business with a low-cost, one-day cybersecurity assessment. Priced at $3950, this service will identify weaknesses in your network and operating system infrastructure and give you detailed recommendations to eliminate your most dangerous vulnerabilities. Often your existing IT support team can follow through with the improvements once we make specific recommendations. SecureLinQ can also be contracted to implement these changes. Contact us to determine the most appropriate assessment and protect your business as soon as possible.
Full Vulnerability Assessment and CAVA™ Service Description
SecureLinQ will conduct a Vulnerability Assessment on the agreed upon Client network infrastructure to:
- Search for security vulnerabilities in Client’s network, operating systems and devices that reside on Client’s network
- Provide valuable information on vulnerabilities found in Client’s network, helping to improve Client’s network security posture
- Use a cadre of commercial, custom, and open-source toolsets, leveraging SecureLinQ industry experience and knowledge of the latest cyber security trends
- Identify and provide specific recommendations to resolve dangerous vulnerabilities discovered during the assessment
Your Assessment Can Be Performed Remotely with SecureLinQCENTRA™
Don’t let travel costs stop you from an assessment. The SecureLinQ CENTRA™ is a mini-computer loaded with software that we send to you to enable SecureLinQ professionals to conduct your assessment remotely. The CENTRA fits in the palm of your hand and easily plugs in to your network. Although SecureLinQ prefers to be on-site for an assessment, we offer a remote assessment capability so travel costs don’t discourage you from having an assessment.
Swift Cyber Attack Response
If you think your organization has been the victim of a cybersecurity breach, contact us immediately, any time day or night. We will respond quickly to secure your assets, identify how and what has occurred, and give you a path to full recovery. In many cases your existing IT support team can follow through with hardware and software modifications once we have provided detailed recommendations. Once we make an initial assessment of your situation, we will provide a cost estimate and Scope of Work for your specific engagement. Incident response typically follows the steps below:
Incident Response Service Description
SecureLinQ will conduct Computer Security Incident Response Team (IRT) activities on the agreed upon Client network infrastructure with an overall objective to detect, analyze, contain and assist in the eradication of any security vulnerabilities, malicious code/activity discovered as a result of the investigation. The IRT activities will be conducted in four phases:
- Detection and Analysis
- Containment, Eradication and Recovery
- Post-incident Activity
NIST 800-171 Assessments
SecureLinQ makes it easy and cost-effective for DoD prime and sub-contractors to comply with recent NIST 800-171 regulations. These requirements are no longer voluntary. NIST 800-171 codifies the requirements that any non-Federal computer system must follow in order to store, process, or transmit Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) or provide security protection for such systems.
The SecureLinQ 800-171 assessment is basic and designed to be low-cost and high-value since most of the companies have only recently learned about this requirement. Instead of a detailed and expensive audit, SecureLinQ performs a high-level assessment:
- Interview personnel to determine their current compliance
- Write and deliver a report covering each of the 110 requirements set forth in NIST 800-171
- Create a draft Plan of Actions and Milestones (POAM)
- Provide a Security Systems Plan (SSP) template (SecureLinQ can write the full plan for an additional fee, but often clients are more familiar with their own systems and can complete the SSP on their own.)
- SecureLinQ remains available to answer follow-on questions
The fee for our 800-171 assessment service is kept reasonable but varies by customer size, the complexity of their network and the type of contracts they have.